I’m still not used to the new Blogger dashboard layout – which is why I switched to Google Reader. How have I missed out on GR?! It’s incredibly easier to read through your favorite and new blogs – I absolutely LOVE IT!
You know those days when you’re thoroughly exhausted from the day’s stresses and all you want to do is take a big bite of this chocolaty goodness?
The following two photos are courtesy of www.foodporndaily.com.
Fudgy double chocolate brownies dipped in rich chocolate ganache
Forget about the rich chocolate ganache – just give me the brownie!
…and wish this was served at dinner, along with you’re favorite salad? My favorite salad would include spinach leaves, green & red apple slices, blue cheese, cranberries, candied walnuts and a light vinaigrette.
Rich layered zucchini parmesan w/homemade tomato sauce & fresh mozzarella
Oy vey! I’ve got to get this cooking burnout out of my system. I don’t know how many of you readers have the cooking blahs. Mine seemed to have lasted for a couple of months now. I don’t know if it’s because it’s summertime and it’s just way too hot to be cooking warm food. It it just me or does anyone else have this feeling during Summer?
Here are some things I’d like to work on this week:
- Get myself out of this barely cooking funk.
- Find new dishes that will inspire me to get back into cooking and share them all with YOU!
- Look for a dish washer (only half kidding!)
- Actually put the recipes to (real) use in the dozens of cookbooks sitting in my bookshelf instead of using them as dust collectors.
- Finish cleaning my house.
- Go out for a bike ride, burn that rubber and enjoy the sunshine!
What’re some ways you beat your burnouts?