Friday, October 23, 2009

Freedom at last!


So here I am, writing my first blog with my new computer.  So how does it feel?  Excellent and fantastic!!  Now I feel I can do whatever I want, whenever I want.  Not that I didn’t do that before (for the most part), but now I can spend hours on the computer at home without having the hubby ‘wait’ on me to get off the computer.  I can now re-start my Friday ritual – listening to Spa Radio on Pandora while browsing the internet or reading a good book, or taking a bubble bath while listening to spa music and taking some much needed ME time. :)

The computer may not be the color I wanted, but it’s MY very own computer.  Oh how have I missed thee, laptop!!  I had the biggest smile on my face coming out of the store, knowing I’d just made a great investment.  We shall spend many happy years together, I just know it. :)  Hooray for new toys!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails