Monday, September 6, 2010

Jobless work


It's been so frustrating that my DH hasn't been able to find work.  It's already been almost seven months and I'm not exactly sure how we're making it through to pay the bills.  All I know is that life's been very stressful and somehow God is helping us get through this.  Sometimes I think, God, how am I going to be able to pay the bills today?  All we'd need is for my DH to get a part time job and although it wouldn't be the ideal situation (as opposed to getting a full-time job), it's better than nothing.  Can't a job come soon enough?  Please, God, soon!  I don't want to prod and ask, "have you found a job today" everyday, but sometimes it feels like I should, especially when the bills are piling up.  Every now and again I ask how the job hunt is going, but he can't seem to find a job, to much avail. 

For a year and a half, we've been planning, with my sister & brother and their families, on going to Disney World for a family trip this Christmas.  This will be the DH's first time at WDW.  I'm so excited to show him all around the area, as I've been there two times.  I'm looking forward to seeing my nieces' faces, filled with excitement when they see their favorite Disney characters!  I just get all giddy inside just thinking about it again and again!  Hopefully DH will be able to get a job ASAP so we can start saving for our trip.  Here's to hoping, wishing and praying.  I feel like I'm starting to sound like the intro to "My Best Friend's Wedding".

Happy Labor Day, everyone!  For the first time, I actually went in to work on Labor Day and was able to get a few things out of the way that were super important.  Wish I had another day to relax!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails