Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What Thanksgiving Means to Me


Since Thanksgiving is around the corner, I decided to jot down some of the things I’m thankful for:

  • Having a place to come home to that keeps me warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
  • Being able to put food on the table even if it’s as simple as possible.
  • I can keep in touch with family even through means of Facebook
  • Being able to deepen my friendships with people I care most about
  • I can spend some time with my friends and enjoy each others company
  • Living in a beautiful place in which I don’t have to deal with terrible city traffic, just tourists
  • Learning skills that will help me and my family live a healthful eating lifestyle
  • Peace and comfort from God even though life has thrown lots of curve balls
  • Growing older with my hubby

I hope you have a incredible Thanksgiving Day spending time with those you love the most and eating to your heart’s content! Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails