Saturday, July 10, 2010

MIA Updates


I know I haven’t been blogging for a little while.  I’ve been dealing with some family issues lately but I hope to be back to blogging sooner than later.

Did you notice the new blog re-design?  I wanted to give my blog a makeover; and I’m so happy with the results!

Fourth of July was incredibly fun, but very exhausting.  My in-laws came up for a few days and we had a blast showing them around Berkeley and San Francisco. We went to visit the Pampanito, Aquarium of the Bay, stopped for a photo-op of a pizzeria and drove down Lombard Street.

003 (2)

Waiting for food at Cafe Valparaiso, a Chilean restaurant in Berkeley.

008 (2)

The women of the family :)

007 (2) Pollo Bahia - Boneless chicken thigh sautéed in coconut milk, tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, and white wine. Served with rice and black beans.  It was Uh-mazingly delicious!

013 (2) 011 (2)

My MIL saw the name of this pizza place and we HAD to stop, pick up a menu and take a picture.  Too bad we didn’t have enough time to actually eat some of this Orgasmica Pizza!

021 (2)

Visiting the Pampanito.

089

Taking a very quick SF picture – it was super windy and cold!

015 Celebrating MIL’s birthday with a massage and a fun weekend involving fun hats.

Tonight I’m going with my good friend to go see Rihanna!  Someone at work was giving away a pair of free tickets to Rihanna’s concert and couldn’t go because of her nieces wedding.  Too bad for her, but hooray for me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails