Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday


What doesn’t get done today will get done tomorrow.  I had planned on making éclairs and butternut squash soup;  Much to my dismay, I didn’t get a chance to make them today.  However, tomorrow is a new day and right after I come home from work I shall make them!  I’ve never made éclairs, but I’m looking forward to making them.  The WW Butternut Squash Soup I found looks so delicious and filling – I hope it doesn’t disappoint.

At least the day wasn’t a complete waste.  MigL and I went grocery shopping tonight so I should be all set and get my cooking magic together!

p.s. Is it weird that I woke up at 10 a.m. today on October 10?  I really hate it when the neighbor kids yell and wake you up, especially on a Sunday.  I was expecting to sleep in longer….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails