Saturday, January 2, 2010

I feel good…


j0337325hahaha, now I have that song in my head!  Thanks James Brown! I have to say that it’s such a great song for how I’m feeling right now.  I worked out earlier today and I still have that post-workout high.  It’s such a great feeling  - I LOVE IT!  It’s like having a caffeine high (after a great cup o’ joe) minus an empty cup, a small headache afterwards and the price of shelling  out some dough for coffee. :) 

Today’s workout consisted of an intense Stairmaster session for 30 minutes, elliptical for 30 minutes and 30 minutes of weight training.  I feel like I had a great workout today.  Yay me!  I’m off to a great start on my way to achieving my new year’s goals.

After my workout I spent some down time reading at Barnes and Noble.  I love that place!  I could spend hours upon hours at B&N.  It was a perfect ending to a great workout.  I’m looking forward to some Yoga tomorrow :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails