Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to Sunday


KashiToday’s breakfast was unexpectedly really good.  I served myself a cup of Kashi’s Honey Almond Flax, 1/2 cup of 1% milk and about 1/4 cup of blueberries.  So filling!

I remember a long time ago I turned my nose away from Kashi after trying one of their cereals (I don’t remember which one now) because it tasted funny and weird.

But I was at Target the other day and saw this and decided to try it and decided it’s pretty good.  It reminds me of sweet granola, but not super sweet.  It got me through today’s workout session – 1 hour of Yoga and 1 hour of aerobics.

I’m a bit tired from this week’s workout – Thursday, Saturday and today.  But I’m determined to get to my last two pounds to reach my goal weight.  Last night was the best and longest sleep I’ve gotten in such a long time.  I slept for 14.5 hours!  I was supposed to take a nap at 5:30 and instead woke up around 8 a.m. this morning.  Hooray for sleep!  I felt so refreshed when I woke up this morning (even though I was still a bit sore from all those workouts…Stairmaster, elliptical, weight training and Yoga.

Now it’s time to finish cleaning up the house and get ready for another workweek.  Oh to be on vacation again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails